Thursday, February 9, 2012

On Jeopardy, do the contestants get to pick any of the game categories?

No. I was on Jeopardy and we had no choice whatsoever.



What's strange though, the night before I dreamed that they asked me a specific question (it was an obscure literary question) and IT HAPPENED! Woah!On Jeopardy, do the contestants get to pick any of the game categories?
Yes, I'll take Pretty Colors for 100 Alex! And it's not completely random, the contestants are given hints on what to study for prior to coming on the show.
No, it is whatever gets put up on the board. The point is for it to be completely random for them so they can't prepare in any way.On Jeopardy, do the contestants get to pick any of the game categories?
I believe the categories are randomly selected in order to give everyone and equal chance.
I don't think so.On Jeopardy, do the contestants get to pick any of the game categories?
NO
  • luigi games
  • sea ray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment