Sunday, February 5, 2012

What would be the worst game show to be on?

I would say the worst game show would be jeopardy i wouldn't know any of the answers lolzWhat would be the worst game show to be on?
fear factor (it's like a game show)
QI. I have spent over 50 years cultivating a tedious personality and refining my ability to bore even the most uninteresting people. The idea of going on a show where you have to say something 'quite interesting' seems to me to be like asking Simon Cowell to produce something 'quite musical'.



I once regaled an audience of 'commodities brokers' for 45 minutes on the historical nuances of the Danish Herring Industry. It was deadeningly dull... and a complete triumph.



QI is to the 'disinterested'... what the 'mattisons cabinet' is to Gordon Ramsay.What would be the worst game show to be on?
The weakest link being insulted by Anne Robinson
The Newlywed Game...



If you get some questions wrong, you could be in the doghouse...What would be the worst game show to be on?
Takeshi's Castle
Survivor or Jeopardy
same here
I Survived a Japanese Game Show.
name that tune (from any decade %26amp; any kind of music). I don't see how anybody can be that musically diversified.

No comments:

Post a Comment